<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 07, 2006
; 3:00 AM

AAAAA. Mu damn gay man, we need to download the new client to play. I might as well go and play cs rather than Mu. Think it will take me 2 hours plus to download the whole shiit. Well, let's not talk about games. The worst thing that happened today was the haze (again). Well i read the news and discovered that my area was the most affected by it, probably due to the proximity to Sumatra. I must say that this is damn 'suay' man. The whole Jurong West area is like covered with fog. And today I saw three Malay guys smoking!! Puffing those chemicals when the haze problem is already quite serious. Hope they die of puffing, make me smell second hand smoke, they deserve to die. I wonder when this shiit will stop. Let us pray to God that the arrival of the NE monsoon winds is early, so that we can blow all the shhit that Indonesia had blown to us. Oh, anyway from the hellentry website, it states that accounts that are not logged in for more than 2 months will be deleted. So, if you'll are still intending to Mu after Os, maybe you'll should just log in for a while. Unless you'll are not going to touch on Mu anymore. Ok, enough the nonsense. Today I went home and i saw her again. Weird isn't it? I am referring to the way Fate works. I used to wish that I could see her but I hardly can see her after I stepped down from band. However, when I didnt want to see her, I keep seeing her often now. As in she kept appearing somewhere near me. Man, when I saw her today at the bus-stop I really felt very, very, 'gay'. I guess all the fun we had together is just going to be lost just like that. Fortunately I don't regret it. Or else I'll go kill Mr D before killing myself.

Ok, goodnite =x


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x